Monday, July 4, 2016
Fireworks at 9 p.m.
Parking: $5 per vehicle
Please Note: Fireworks - of any kind - are not allowed at this event, in the park, or parking lots.
Event Information - Event Map
The CW6 Stage
4 p.m. to 5 p.m. DJ
5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Walter Richardson
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. People Who Can Fly
8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tridon
9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. DJ
Presented by Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
- NEW to the 2016 Event
- Come experience the July 4th Fireworks Spectacular with new amenities
- As a VIP Ticket Holder, you get the following:
*Unlimited food from a selected menu provided by Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
*Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
*Tables and chairs to dine at and watch the fireworks
*A private cash bar for legal drinking age guests
- Ticket Prices - SOLD OUT
*$20 for Adults
*$10 for Kids 3 to 12 years old
*Service charges will be applied for each ticket
- Only 300 VIP Tickets - SOLD OUT
- Menu: All American Cheeseburger, Standard Hot Dog and French Fries
Come enjoy the following activities and attractions during the event for FREE.
*CW6 Photo Booth - Take a picture with your family and friends.
- The Academy: Guests of all ages will learn to swing a lightsaber (pool noodle) using martial art techniques. Each session will run approximately 20 minutes and can accommodate up to 150 participants. Sign up for the sessions at the event.
- The Combat: Come "battle" family and friends with specialized foam sabers and helmets in a five minute dual.
*Dino Crew Entertainment
- Meet & Greet Baby Velociraptor
- Interactive Baby T Rex Encounter
- Dinosaur Fossil Digging Exhibit
- Dinosaur Egg Exhibit
* Playtopia, San Volleyball, Horseshoes and Cornhole
Parking is $5 per vehicle (CASH ONLY)
Parking is available throughout Tumbleweed Park
Disabled parking is available at both entrances
How to Access the Parking Entrances
1. Hamilton Street & Germann Road
2. McQueen Road & Celebration Way
Hamilton Street & Germann Road Entrance
- You may access the entrance from:
1. Arizona Ave going east on Germann Road towards entrance
2. McQueen Road going west on Germann Road towards