Welcome to Code Enforcement
The goal of Code Enforcement is to keep neighborhoods and commercial properties free from unsightly or hazardous conditions that are blighting and lead to further deterioration in our community.
If you have any questions that this web page does not answer, please contact our office at 480-782-4320 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Comments, questions, or suggestions also can be emailed directly.
- Read the Neighborhood Maintenance Code
Code Enforcement Resources:
Temporary Sales and Promotional Event (TSPE) is a special event or combination of special events not exceeding forty-eight (48) calendar days in any calendar year using private property to display and sell merchandise customarily sold in a store on the premise or activities promoting a special event, product, merchandise or other promotion including, but not limited to grand openings, change of business ownership, business anniversaries and other events on private, nonresidental property.
If your special event is held on city property (click here), otherwise, you need to apply for a TSPE permit.
What you need to do
Additional TSPE Application Forms
- Fill out the Application
- Please include a copy of proof of insurance, a summary of the event, written permission from property owner and a site plan of the property
- Please fill out the Covenant of Indemnification
- Email the complete application to TSPE@chandleraz.gov
- Call our office at 480-782-4320 to schedule an application review meeting
Additional Applicant Resources