Click here for a SiteMap

Official City Website for Chandler, Arizona    |    Text Size  Increase Text Size Decrease Text Size    
Tax Audit - Rental Properties

Report a Rental Property
All residential rental properties located in the City of Chandler are required to obtain a Transaction Privilege Tax license, and report and pay sales tax to the City.  There is no State tax on residential rentals. Landlords must register their rental property with the Maricopa County Assessor’s Office.
We are interested in pursuing all rental properties for compliance.  If you would like to report a rental property  for licensing compliance, we will gladly research the location and verify all tax and licensing requirements are met.

Real Property Rentals
The following information is included in this section:

• What is a Real Property Rental?
• What is the Tax Ra