The Easter Bunny is making an egg-citing return to Chandler for the City’s annual Family Easter Celebration. Come out to the Snedigar Sportsplex for all the fun!
Date: Saturday, April 15, 2017
Location: Snedigar Sportsplex
9 a.m. to noon
Each year, the Family Easter Celebration in south Chandler provides some of the most enthusiastic Easter Egg Scrambles in the Valley for kids up to 9 years of age. In addition to the egg hunts there will be information booths, displays, and interactive amusements. There will be a Family Easter Basket Giveaway.
Minimal charges for some interactive children’s activities and photos with the Easter Bunny. Also available for purchase are food and beverages.
**This is a CASH ONLY event.**
The 2016 Family Easter Celebration is NO LONGER accepting vendors. All space at the event has been filled. Thank you for your interest in the Family Easter Celebration.
For questions, please call 480-782-2669.
2016 Stage Entertainment
9:20am Coloring Contest Winners Announced
9:25-9:50am Desert Star Dance
10:00-10:20am Stacy J Dancing
11:30am Family Easter Basket Giveaway Winner Announced (Must be present)
Easter Egg Scramble
Get ready for a fun filled egg hunt! Make sure to join us at the Egg Scramble at 10:30 am. Each age group will have a hidden golden ticket inside an egg to win a prize!!
- It’s FREE
- All of the age groups will start at 10:30am on 4 different fields.
- There will be a feather flag indicating the start line for each of the fields.
*Ages 0-2 will have the green flag
*Ages 3-4 will have the yellow flag
*Ages 5-6 will have the purple flag
*Ages 7-9 will have the blue flag
- All of the eggs will have a piece of candy or a toy inside. (4 Eggs per child please)
- Make sure to look inside your egg for the golden ticket
- Redeem the golden ticket at the information booth for your prize
- If you have more than one child participating and wish to keep them together, please go to the older age category.
Kids 9 years and younger can participate in our annual coloring contest. Coloring contest sheet to be available in February 2017.
Contest winners will be chosen from each of the following age categories:
- 2 years and under
- 3-4 years
- 5-6 years
- 7-9 years.
Family Easter Basket
Come to the Information Booth to enter to win the Family Easter Basket. 1 ticket per family member. The winner will be drawn at 11:30am and must be present to win.
2016 Event Activities
- Inflatable Ride/Game wristbands available at event
*Unlimited Use Wristband $9.00 per person
*Bouncers/Games range from $1 to $5 per use
- Easter Bunny Pictures by the Mayor's Youth Commission for $3
- Face Painting by the Mayor's Youth Commission for