Chandler Athletic Field Rentals
We have dozens of fields and courts available for rent throughout the City. Fields vary in size and sporting specialty from tennis to cricket to soccer to basketball and everything in between.
Application, Policy and Procedures
Adult Baseball use of Espee 1
1. Espee field 2 cannot be used in conjunction with an adult baseball game scheduled on Espee 1.
2. All adult sports usage on Espee 1 must be scheduled through the Field Rental Application process. Information and application provided in the links below.
3. Field preps are not provided, however, groups will be allowed to drag, water, and line the field as determined by staff.
4. Adult groups can only use Espee 1 on Sundays. Monday - Saturday the field shall only be used by groups 13-18 years of age.
Rainouts - In an effort to help reduce unnecessary repairs and maintenance to City owned fields, fields will be considered unplayable if the following conditions exist:
- Water standing on the infields of ball fields or goal mouths/midfield of multipurpose fields
- Where grass is sparse or field is worn badly and ground is saturated
- Turf can be displaced or dislodged from the ground
- Mud cakes or clings to shoes
- Steady rain is falling
- Dirt (infield) areas are muddy
- Turf area is spongy or soft
If any of these conditions exist, then the practice will be cancelled, or game rescheduled. Poor weather conditions leading to cancellations will result in a credit on the Permit holder’s account or refund. It is the responsibility of the permit holder to contact the City and cancel any field lighting immediately after cancelling games or practices so that utility costs are not incurred and lighting fees can be refunded. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of light charges by the permit holder.
City contact: Monday - Thursday 8am - 9pm 480-782-2640
City contact: Weekends and after 9pm 480-782-2900
If a group ignores the “unplayable” conditions, the following consequences may occur:
- The permit holder will be required to pay for all damages to the field/diamond arising from abuse to the facility where the permitted group is proven responsible.
- The permit holder will be held liable and responsible for accidents or injuries incurred because of unsafe conditions.
- The permit holder will have their permit suspended or revoked for any future use of a field/diamond controlled by the City of Chandler.
**For maps of athletic field locations, please see below**
Athletic Field Maps