Each year, the Family Easter Celebration in south Chandler provides some of the most enthusiastic Easter Egg Scrambles in the Valley for kids up to 9 years of age. In addition to the egg hunts there will be information booths, displays, and interactive amusements. There will be a Family Easter Basket Giveaway.
Minimal charges for some interactive children’s activities and photos with the Easter Bunny. Also available for purchase are food and beverages.
**This is a CASH ONLY event.**
Interested in participating as a vendor for the Family Easter Celebration? Potential vendors will need to read the below information and follow the instructions on how to apply.
- The Vendor Priority* application deadline is Wednesday, January 18, 2017.
*Vendor priority applies to any vendor that has participated in the previous year's
Family Easter Celebration.
- The general vendor application deadline is Friday, March 3, 2017 or when all space has been reserved.
- If you are a new organization applying to participate in the event, your application will be accepted on a first come first serve basis once the priority deadline has expired. You are encouraged to submit an application prior to the vendor priority deadline and applications will be held in the order they are received.
Submit an application for the 2017 Family Easter Celebration here:
1. Vendor Information Sheet (pdf) - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
2. Apply by: Application - (pdf) or Online Vendor Application
For information on being a vendor, please contact 480-782-2669.
2017 Stage Entertainment
9:20am Coloring Contest Winners Announced
11:30am Family Easter Basket Giveaway Winner Announced (Must be present)
Easter Egg Scramble
Get ready for a fun filled egg hunt! Make sure to join us at the Egg Scramble at 10:30 am. Each age group will have a hidden golden ticket inside an egg to win a prize!!
- It’s FREE
- All of the age groups will start at 10:30am on 4 different fields.
- There will be a feather flag indicating the start line for each of the fields.
*Ages 0-2 will have the green flag
*Ages 3-4 will have the yellow flag
*Ages 5-6 will have the purple flag
*Ages 7-9 will have the blue flag
- All of the eggs will have a piece of candy or a toy inside. (4 Eggs per child please)
- Make sure to look inside your egg for the golden ticket
- Redeem the golden ticket at the information booth for your prize
- If you have more than one child participating and wish to keep them together, please go to the older age category.
Kids 9 years and younger can participate in our annual coloring contest. Coloring contest sheet to be available in February 2017.
Contest winners will be chosen from each of the following age categories:
- 2 years and under
- 3-4 years
- 5-6 years
- 7-9 years.
Family Easter Basket
Come to the Information Booth to enter to win the Family Easter Basket. 1 ticket per family member. The winner will be drawn at 11:30am and must be present to win.
2016 Event Activities
- Inflatable Ride/Game wristbands available at event
*Unlimited Use Wristband $9.00 per person
*Bouncers/Games range from $1 to $5 per use
- Easter Bunny Pictures by the Mayor's Youth Commission for $3
- Face Painting by the Mayor's Youth Commission for $2
- Carnival Games with a chance to win a prize
- Take Home Crafts
- Food Vendors
- Merchandise/Informational Vendors
The Family Easter Celebration is always seeking interested business or organization who want to sponsor this year's event. Potential sponsors may review our 2016-2017 sponsorship package, call 480-782-2665 or email Hermelinda.Llamas@chandleraz.gov with any questions or interest.
For questions or additional information about the event, please call 480-782-2669 or email Special.Events@chandleraz.gov.
The Snedigar Sportsplex is at 4500 S. Alma School Rd., which is south of Ocotillo Road.
Chandler Special Events Hotline